Monday, June 9, 2008

Oh the cramps!

I've been waiting for this day to arrive, but now that its here I just want it to go away!

My last period didn't have cramps like these. It was NOTHING like this. Has it been 4 hours since my last dose of Aleve? I need some serious pain relief, now! complain, complain, complain

Thank you for the comments on my previous entries. It really helps to have people *in this* with me, no matter where you're at compared to myself. This whole experience has been like a whirlwind so far, and now to have this calmness and period of rest will just rejuvenate me for the next go-round.

Now, back to the medicine cabinet...

3 comments:

Kajewell said...

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with your journey and didn't know that your beta had dropped! that just sucks!

Deana said...

I am so sorry Jen!!!!!!! Since I "try" to look at the bright side, now you are ready for the new round and you will knock'em dead.
hang in there sweetie. Also would you mind if i linked your blog to mine? let me know!

rarejule said...

Hang in there... I just stumbled across your journal and wanted to wish you all the luck on your next transfer! We don't live far from one another if you ever want to meet and compare stories!! Hugs!!