Here's the 29 weeks update:
- Baby's head is in proportion with her body now. She appears more like a newborn each and every day!
- Fat continues to accumulate under the skin -- only now preparing for entering the *real world*.
- Your baby's brain can control primitive breathing and body temperatures.
- Her eyes can move in their sockets. Soon she will be able to follow a blinking light.
- Baby is increasingly sensitive to changes in light, sound, taste, and smell! Various studies show that baby may indicate preferences (or disdain) for particular tastes or odors at this stage
- She is also moving from side to side, but probably still is head up. In the next few weeks, she will move to the head down birthing position. At times you may feel as if she is performing somersaults for a circus act!
- Her length is now approximately 15.2 inches (38.6cm) and weight is 2.54 pounds (1153gm)
And here is my weekly belly shot! Maybe I will do another one with my face in it at some point. I dont wear makeup unless I am going somewhere, and I refuse to put a picture of myself without makeup on the internet!
Next appointment is Thursday, February 19th at 3pm!