- Elbows form - Again, taking a peek inside you could see your baby's fascination with bending and flexing. Later you will swear you can enlist your child as the star of the next "Karate Kid" movie!
- Fingers start to develop - These digits often become your baby's first toy!
- Feet start to appear with tiny notches for the toes - It is fascinating that at less than a half inch, your little guy (or gal) already is leaving "footprints" on your heart!
- Ears eyes and nose start to appear - Although they may resemble an alien life form, these all "shift" soon enough into a more normal appearance.
- Intestines start to form in the umbilical cord - Did you know that initially the intestines are not formed inside your baby's body?
- Teeth begin to develop under the gums - Thankfully, right now you won't be dealing with teething pain!
The ultrasound is Monday! We are looking forward to seeing M&B even though they wont be here very long. Please be thinking about us on Monday morning...we're hoping for a nice strong heartbeat!
I hate to cut it short but its Quinn's naptime and I am looking forward to my nap as well. :)