- Vocal cords begin to form
- Those precious eyes begin to move closer together
- Ears shift to their normal place on the side of the head
- Intestines move farther in to your child's body
- His or her liver begins to function - Responsible for cleansing the blood, storing nutrients, and providing needed chemicals, this is an important event!
- The pancreas begins to produce insulin
- Guess what? Baby's average size is now at a whopping length: 2.13 inches (5.4cm) and weight: 0.49 ounce (14gm)
Tomorrow I will put up a gender poll. I'm so anxious for the ultrasound on December 8th! But I know that nobody is more anxious than M&B are! Ian has decided that the babies are a boy and a girl. Whenever he refers to them, he now says "the little boy and girl" in my belly. So...is he right? We shall see!