- cottage cheese
- bagel w/ cream cheese
- Del Monte fruit cups
- 100 calorie pack of plain Pringles
- ceasar salad (but last time I made one, the lettuce was bitter)
- chicken burrito from Chipotle
Anything else is a crapshoot. I've been craving chinese food and a loaded baked potato for a few days now. Once I get to feed my cravings, I wonder if they will be added to the 'things I can eat often' list or the 'things I never want to see again' list.
Here's a small example of things I cannot eat anymore.
- Ice cream, any variety
- peanut butter (plain or on a sandwich)
- Frosted Miniwheats cereal
- Anything Mexican other than Chipotle (I'm so sad!)
- Chocolate (I have a ton of Halloween candy and havent touched the chocolate stuff!)
I have two pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream in the freezer that likely wont be eaten by me. I was eating it every night, and then all of the sudden....I just cant. Pregnancy does some really silly things to your body and mind sometimes.