Monday, November 17, 2008

Maternity Clothes

Well I did it. I finally broke down and bought some maternity clothes. But I wasnt happy about it! lol

I got 2 pairs of pants and 6 tops at Motherhood Maternity. My problem is that nobody has maternity clothes in styles I like. I dont need dressy things and I dont want frumpy t-shirts. Does anyone make cute casual maternity clothes for women who want to retain some sense of style while pregnant? I LOVE the clothes on http://www.apeainthepod.com but frankly, those clothes are not in my budget. Why does the cute stuff have to cost $195 for a SHIRT?

Someone needs to design some cute, budget friendly maternity clothes for hip women. I think there's a huge market for it!

I used the belly expander when I tried the clothes on, and what's funny is that it only gave me a glimpse of how big I will be when I'm about 28 weeks along. They dont have a belly pillow big enough to show you what a twin belly will look like. So I just might end up needing bigger clothes down the line. Or I might just hibernate in my house, wearing PJs all the time so I dont have to worry about it. haha

No comments: